Hi all,

I have teather on my blackberry bold. I had to replace my laptop and need the windows application. Do I purchase teather again or is there any where to download the windows program? Thanks in advance.

BL
    05-20-11 09:52 PM
    is "teather" an application or are you simply referring to the service from your carrier that allows you to tether?
    05-20-11 10:50 PM
    I didn't realize that I misspelled tether. I have the application on my phone. I had it on my old computer. I need to download it to my new laptop in order to use the application. Sorry for the confusion!

BL
    05-21-11 11:31 PM
    just install desktop manager, and use the device as a bluetooth modem?
    05-22-11 03:54 PM
    But then he can't skirt his carriers fees! (I'm on wap so I can see his carrier, but safe to assume someone wouldn't pay $50 for a tether program if their carrier allowed it with no fee)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-11 10:06 PM
    I did this on my new laptop. Windows to windows. Just download the trial and plug in your code. Worked for me.
    05-23-11 01:33 PM
    You can buy Tether once and use it on any number of PC's, as long as you only use it with one BlackBerry. Tether is licensed to the BlackBerry pin, not the PC. That's documented in their FAQ.
    05-23-11 03:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD