I got my 9900 replaced today due to some keypad issue. I'm not sure it is a refurbished set or not...

it came with a back cover (so i have 2 now) as well as a long black sticker with the imei, pin etc.. and the barcodes etc.

sounds like a new set to me but i'm not sure. previous replacements that i've gotten never came with the cover or sticker. but then again my first replacement was about a week after launch in my country so they couldn't possibly have gotten a refurbished at that point right?

Anyone have any idea on whether it is a new or refurbished?
    04-08-12 11:05 AM
    Should get a sticker with a new serial number on and at the beginning it should say r or n
    Mine just said new but that was on a 9105
    04-08-12 11:43 AM
    I know with my refurb it came without a back or a battery and no black sticker. Sounds like a new one to me. I know if you get a new BB that has just been released from your carrier, and it eats lunch early in the game they will most likely send you a new one.
    04-08-12 08:00 PM
    Sounds like a new one to me. Usually the refurbished phones come without a back and battery.
    04-08-12 08:13 PM
    Refurbished BB's come with a sticker that says refurbished, so since yours doesn't have it i guess its new
    04-09-12 12:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD