Well in my quest to figure out how to resolve an HTLM work email problem I decided to try downloading Empower as I see it is recommended a lot on this forum. I was hoping that by downloading and installing this application I could see this email template from work show up correctly and be able to pitch the purchase of this application to my boss as an easy fix (since I haven't received any responsees to my other question).

Well the download and installation went easy enough, but i don't see how this application has changed anything in my BB email viewing. About the only this that changes was the template used to view and a new background color while reading emails. The email it self still looks to be in text format and doesn't format the same as it did on my desktop.

I'm looked through th eEmpower setting to see if by default something was set incorrectly and it all appears to be fine (at least to me). I didn notice that there was a option now to switch between html and text and honestly the email looks the same in both other than the removal of the Empower default background.

edit: I also thought Empower automatically brings in graphics for HTML emails, but I still just get the paper clip and [1 Attachment] at the top of the email.

In case it matter (and I hope it doesn't) I have a BB Curve 8310. But ultimately i want to get this working on all the BB's in the office and there is a wide range of them here.

Am I doing something wrong?
    Last edited by Jaybird; 12-28-07 at 02:47 PM.
    12-28-07 02:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD