I just got my 8530 today. i have an 8330 just laying around now. if my girlfriend doesnt take it. what do i do with it? what would you do?

sell it on ebay?
    keep as backup BB?
    open it up and do something crazy >?
    12-10-09 10:01 PM
    You could give it to me!
    12-10-09 10:20 PM

A couple of ideas for you to peruse.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 10:37 PM
    Consider donating it to a shelter for a tax deduction. Or keep it as a backup.
    12-10-09 10:37 PM
    Keep it as a backup.
    12-10-09 10:52 PM
    Verizon Wireless has a program called HopeLine where you can send in old, unused phones, regardless of the carrier, and they will either refurbish them, or dispose of them properly instead of tossing them in landfills.

This is a quote from their website:
    "The long-running HopeLine program collects no-longer-used wireless phones and equipment in any condition from any service provider. The used phones are either refurbished or recycled. With the funds raised from the sale of the refurbished phones, Verizon Wireless donates wireless phones and airtime to victims, and provides funding and other contributions to non-profit domestic violence shelters and prevention programs across the country."

Really sounds like a pretty good program, plus you'll be giving back to the community as a whole. I know I'm going to send in all the old phones that me and my GF have at the house.

Here's their link:

HopeLine �
    Last edited by elvin1983; 12-11-09 at 07:48 AM.
    12-11-09 07:45 AM
    There's nothing worse than getting rid of a phone, and the one you're using takes a dive....well, I guess the next worse thing would be saying "I wish I had kept my old phone"
    12-11-09 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD