Hi Guys/Gals,

I use visual voicemail on my BB 9700 and what's strange is that it doesn't seem to work via bluetooth.

For instance, I use bluetooth in my car to make calls but when I try to listen to a visual voicemail message, it won't play through my radio speakers like my calls do. I have to hold the phone to my ear to listen to them.

Anyone else experience this?

TIA
    07-21-10 07:57 AM
    Does anyone have any info?
    07-22-10 12:00 PM
    It's most likely a security setting that is built into the .cod of the VVM. if you press the menu button do you see a "play via bluetooth" icon.

I personally never used VVM... Why should i listen to a VM when i can read it... Kudos to Google Voice.
    07-22-10 12:39 PM
    [QUOTE=kcmo;5370440]Hi Guys/Gals,

I use visual voicemail on my BB 9700 and what's strange is that it doesn't seem to work via bluetooth.

For instance, I use bluetooth in my car to make calls but when I try to listen to a visual voicemail message, it won't play through my radio speakers like my calls do. I have to hold the phone to my ear to listen to them.

When using my bluethooth earpiece visual voicemail only plays on my phone. I cannot hear it on my headset. So, yes I have a similiar issue but don't know how to fix it. Sorry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-22-10 12:58 PM
    It's most likely a security setting that is built into the .cod of the VVM. if you press the menu button do you see a "play via bluetooth" icon.

I personally never used VVM... Why should i listen to a VM when i can read it... Kudos to Google Voice.
    I did hit the menu button but didn't see that option. So weird.
    07-22-10 08:48 PM
    [QUOTE=mmontel;5375470]
    Hi Guys/Gals,

When using my bluethooth earpiece visual voicemail only plays on my phone. I cannot hear it on my headset. So, yes I have a similiar issue but don't know how to fix it. Sorry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    So it's not just me! LOL, thanks.
    07-22-10 08:49 PM
    I use VVM and I do not have a problem selecting BT, Speakerphone, or Handset. The far right Icon is for selecting what you want to listen through.

07-22-10 10:48 PM
    I use VVM and I do not have a problem selecting BT, Speakerphone, or Handset. The far right Icon is for selecting what you want to listen through.

Wow, mine doesn't display like that. So bizarre....
    07-23-10 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD