Basically my Blackberry has my most up to date calendar events. If I sync with my gmail calendar will it give me the option to populate my gmail calendar from my BB calendar?
    01-22-09 07:33 PM
    Yes it will. Google Sync lets me do that for my calendar AND contacts! I had a G1, so this just picked up where my G1 left off!
    01-22-09 07:51 PM
    I synced my BB up with Google. I noticed it put my BB contacts into Google. What it didn't seem to do is sync either of my calendars. My BB calendar still looks the same, and my gmail calendar still looks the same. Currently they both have different entries in them. I select Sync now, it thinks away and appears like it worked.

What am I not doing on either the BB or gmail? I noticed in my calendar options wireless sync is set to No. However it doesn't seem to let me change it to yes.
    01-23-09 07:30 PM
    I have got this working for the most part. I found that it

-Moves all my Gmail appointments to my Blackberry
    -Syncs all new appointments created

The only thing it doesn't seem to do is move my appointments that were created on my BB before the sync app was installed to my gmail calendar. I tried editing the BB appointments and re-saving them. That didn't seem to work. Anyone have another idea other then deleting the BB appointments and making them again?
    01-24-09 11:24 AM
    Gmail sends the emails just fine to my Pearl 8130 but I just set my calendar up in Gmail and I can't change the wireless sync to yes so it will auto sync. If it's on "no" does that mean I have to tell it to sync each time? Is there a way to change it to "yes" for the wireless sync?
    05-14-09 08:43 PM
    Jonesm: take a look at the way Google Sync is set up. You have the option to have events go both directions or only one. I suspect you've got it set to send data one way but not both.
    05-15-09 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD