I was thinking of getting a spare phone. I am now interested in the Palm Treo. I killed Bobby as some of u may have read. so until my new phone gets here i have no phone. I am dying. I need smartphone as a back up because shockingly all the features actually save my *** in my day to day life. But Treo are a bit cheaper that BBs so i figured i would get one for back up and maybe just use both for two diff phone lines when i get back to the states.

Any suggestion on why or why not get the Treo. I an confused and need help.
    09-27-08 07:59 AM
    I was thinking of getting a spare phone. I am now interested in the Palm Treo. I killed Bobby as some of u may have read. so until my new phone gets here i have no phone. I am dying. I need smartphone as a back up because shockingly all the features actually save my *** in my day to day life. But Treo are a bit cheaper that BBs so i figured i would get one for back up and maybe just use both for two diff phone lines when i get back to the states.

Any suggestion on why or why not get the Treo. I an confused and need help.
    I am not a big fan of any WM based product, I jumped back and forth for a while and was not haappy with anything but my BB. So I have a couple of spares.

just thought i'd show ya.
    09-27-08 08:06 AM
    There is a reason that the Treo is cheaper than the blackberry. I work with them every day and the treo is the one that gives the most problems. I am not a fan. I would not recomend a treo to my worst enemy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 11:01 AM
    Rent a BB or something, they are the best phones out there.
    09-27-08 11:43 AM
    I am not a big fan of any WM based product, I jumped back and forth for a while and was not haappy with anything but my BB. So I have a couple of spares.

just thought i'd show ya.
    Show off

Just playing 3-5... love the "collection"!
    09-27-08 11:49 AM
    Show off

Just playing 3-5... love the "collection"!
    ha ha ha ......
    so there is no excuse for a person not to get a hold of you ... ha ha ha
    (just imagine if they all were connected)
    09-27-08 12:02 PM
    I might be calling you to borrow your 8320 just kidding couldn't be happier with what I've already got.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-08 04:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD