Ok so I recently got my invite and got everything setup (yes, I have been waiting along time to get the invite). Love the app and the UI, way better than the FB for BB app, T4BB, and Social feed app which I am now using as an RSS feed app. But one thing I've noticed after closing the app that there is a seperate "Update Status" app. Not really a fan of that as there is an option already to do so in the app. So is there a way to get rid of it or no?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 02-20-11 at 01:34 AM.
    02-20-11 01:16 AM
    nope, just hide the icon and you wont be bothered by it.
    02-20-11 07:34 AM
    rryoung is correct. The option to delete it exists but doing so will delete the entire SocialScope app. I just tried to verify that.

02-20-11 08:04 AM
    Alright thanks guys, will do

02-20-11 11:37 AM
    What's up with Social scope? You can only get it through an invite?
    02-20-11 11:58 PM
    What's up with Social scope? You can only get it through an invite?
    Yeah cause its a closed beta right now. You can sign up at the SocialScope - A Mobile Inbox for your Social Networks Not sure if they are still sending an instant invite for Blackberry users. You can always try.

But Social scope just combines FB, Twitter, Flickr, Foursquare into one app
    02-21-11 12:02 AM
    Anynody figure out how to do a FB checkin? A real one with establishment name and such.. Not the generic geo mapping.

02-21-11 05:44 AM
    Anynody figure out how to do a FB checkin? A real one with establishment name and such.. Not the generic geo mapping.

Yes, when you you hit the menu button, you should see an option that says "Check-in with SocialScope" should be the second one. But you won't see that while you are in the app its self. Looks like this:

02-21-11 11:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD