Is it possible to move the order of icons in the downloads panel in OS 7? I would like to set my phone up with the all panel, downloads, and media showing while the other panels remain hidden.

I have a torch 9860 and every time i try and access the move function, either from pressing and holding the screen or by pushing the bb button, it's oddly not available, only the option to move it into a folder. This only seems to be a problem in the downloads panel. If I try and reposition the icons in the "all" or "media" panels, the move function is there...

Any thoughts?
    09-02-11 10:09 PM
    sorry for the quality, but if you can see, the downloads panel doesn't have the move function, while the media panel does.

I only want to use the downloads panel if I can choose the order of my icons.

Any help would be appreciated.
    09-02-11 10:17 PM
    You could always mark all your downloads as a "favorite" which would add them to the favorites panel. You can order the icons in the favorites panel. Not quite what you're looking for, but that would be a work around...
    09-02-11 11:28 PM
    Thanks for the advice. I thought about doing that but it will only get annoying as I download more stuff over time...

Wish it just worked in the dwnloads panel...
    09-02-11 11:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD