I have a Style and see where Otterbox is going to come out with a case for the Style. My question is how easy are these to put on and take off? I've never owned one and the reason I ask is that I charge my Style in a charging cradle. I really like the convience of dropping the phone in it's cradle, but would like the protection that the Otterbox offers. Thanks for the help!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-10 02:55 PM
    If you place your Style in an Otterbox it won't even fit into the cradle let alone charge it. The only way would be to plug it in to the charging port without the cradle. After removing and putting the case back on enough times it eventually the clips will break rendering the case somewhat useless.
    12-22-10 03:10 PM
    Yea, otterboxes are bigger bulky cases, they are built to protect the phone at all cost. It won't fit in the charging dock if you decide to go that you will have to USB charge it.
    12-22-10 03:28 PM
    I haven't had an Otterbox for a BB yet but I had one for the HTC Hero and loved it. Yes, it can be bulky at times, but you have to get over that and realize it WILL save your phone at one time or another...cuz it saved a me more than once.....i took my Otterbox off all the time just to do whatever and had no problems at all with it......

just my $.02
    12-23-10 05:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD