I love AccuTracking... its great software. I've used it all the way back when it was FREE.

Anyway, i'm looking for GPS tracking software that I can install on the phone, and then CONFIGURE it on the web... and maybe like press a button and it can query the phone for the location at that moment.

Example,

-Phone is set to report location every 120 minutes (save batt life)
    -Phone gets stolen
    -Access web portal and change to report every 1 minute.
    -Kick guys **** for stealing phone.

Any product like that out there?
    02-23-09 12:53 PM
    I have been able to get Blackberry Professional Server to record the position of the phone. It stores the coordinates in the SyncLBS table. But, sometimes BPS stops updating the position and I have to resend the IT policy to get the position update.

If you can figure out how to get this to work reliably it might be a good solution? It wouldn't require any additional software and it would be an efficient use the device battery life.
    Last edited by jastop; 02-23-09 at 01:21 PM. Reason: typo
    02-23-09 01:21 PM
    Get Moostrax. MoosTrax - Home

It does excatly what you are looking for and it's free. You just have to go to the site and request access, as it's a beta. I have it and it works great. Best of all, it runs totally in the background and has no icon so it's totally hidden. great for if your phone i stolen.
    02-23-09 02:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD