I need to factory reset my phone because I have a couple accounts acting weird, they keep saying I need to log in. I think it's an android app that I had installed but deleted.

If I do a factory reset after doing a full backup of my phone will I have to go back and re enter all of my email accounts and all the appointments in my calendar.
    Or can I use the "restore device" and pick out what I want to be restored like calendar appointments and email accounts.

Also I used cobalt to install the Google play store will I be able to reinstall that also or will I lose it.
    Thanks for the help

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 02:04 PM
    Last few times I tried to do a full restore... it failed. I would suggest that anything that isn't backed up to a cloud account that you make sure you have a backup or the backup - there are several backup app in BBW that are very good at saving contacts, sms, email.... (FireChest's Backup Pro is one). Doc, Pictures... those should be fine if you have them synced to your PC with LINK or to the cloud with something like dropbox or onedrive.

LINK usually works just fine, but it never hurts to figure for the worst.

No Cobalt app doesn't get saved. You'll have to reinstall it

Accounts acting weird... can you just delete them, reboot and then recreate them?
    06-24-16 02:22 PM
    It's not hurting anything, it just gets annoying having this pop up saying you need to log into your account

It's my email accounts, and I think the other one is the words with friends app but I have deleted that one. I have three email accounts on my phone and I'm logged in to them.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 02:28 PM
    Best way is, connect to BlackBerry link and reload the os without a restore from back up. Security wipe can take a long time. Good luck.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 05:24 PM
    I started a security wipe of my BlackBerry Classic and it took 8 days. All working now but it was quite frustrating. Make sure that you have done a full back up first.

Posted via CB10
    06-24-16 10:56 PM
    If it's *ONLY* the e-mail accounts, remove them from the device (quite easy to do from the accounts manager), then change the password on them all, then re-add them. That is what I had to do, and it fixed the problem.

Typed using my QNX powered BlackBerry Classic running 10.3.2.2876 on WINDmobile HSPA+
    06-25-16 06:50 PM