When I go into browser>options>general properties, I dont have "Enable Javascript Location support" checked off...what would that do exactly if I enabled it?
    Under Browser Configuration, I have every box checked such as "support style sheets" that I did manually. Is there an ultimate browser configuration that optimizes performance and look? Im guessing the way I have it setup right now it will look the best, but which leads me to my question again, what would Javascript Location Support do if I enabled it, and do you guys have it disabled or enabled?
    07-02-08 07:31 PM
    It kind of depends on the sites you visit. Some sites require java script, others don't. I don't use my browser for much other than checking CB and a couple other forums. With that said I found the best settings for me where to leave everything default with the addition of style sheets. Try playing with the settings a little and visiting your most commonly used sites.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-02-08 08:10 PM
    I have the same question too (as a new BB owner). I changed some settings the other day since weatherbug recommended "optimizing" some of the settings. Now I don't remember what was "default". But my "support Java script" is unchecked currently.
    07-02-08 09:04 PM
    I check every one of the boxes, set "Style sheets media type" to "Handheld," and "Emulation mode" to "Blackberry." Style sheets support is essential to make wapforums look good.
    07-02-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD