1. I got the update notice on my Z30 several weeks ago (Shopblackberry.com, unlocked, AT&T SIM). I did not install it because I wanted to try it on my Z10 first.
    2. I kept checking my Z10 (Shopblackberry.com, unlocked, no SIM) and my Q10 (locked AT&T no SIM)
    3. Kept getting "you have the latest software "
    4. Tonight I inserted the AT&T SIM into my Z10. BOOM!! I got the update. I had it set NOT to update automatically, but it has a mind of its own and started by itself. I had planned to wipe the phone first so I could update it from my Z30 backup, but I didn't get the chance. So now it is downloading. I don't want to interfere with it now.
    5. My question is, how can I update the calendar and contacts on the Z10 from the Z30 without wiping everything? I don't want the contacts off my computer as I finally got my local contacts on my Z30 to work perfectly.

Thanks for your help!!

Posted on my Q10
    03-27-15 07:47 PM
    1. I got the update notice on my Z30 several weeks ago (Shopblackberry.com, unlocked, AT&T SIM). I did not install it because I wanted to try it on my Z10 first.
    2. I kept checking my Z10 (Shopblackberry.com, unlocked, no SIM) and my Q10 (locked AT&T no SIM)
    3. Kept getting "you have the latest software "
    4. Tonight I inserted the AT&T SIM into my Z10. BOOM!! I got the update. I had it set NOT to update automatically, but it has a mind of its own and started by itself. I had planned to wipe the phone first so I could update it from my Z30 backup, but I didn't get the chance. So now it is downloading. I don't want to interfere with it now.
    5. My question is, how can I update the calendar and contacts on the Z10 from the Z30 without wiping everything? I don't want the contacts off my computer as I finally got my local contacts on my Z30 to work perfectly.

Thanks for your help!!

Posted on my Q10
    Get an import/export app, there are quite a few.

FireChest Backup, Ultimate Backup,
    Contact X, Contacts Im/Ex, Max Contact Manager, etc...

Or go the Google/Outlook.com way by syncing via Cloud, if you're comfortable with that... :-)

�   Passposted while waiting for the Zzzzzlider....   �
    OTCHRussell likes this.
    03-27-15 08:36 PM