I know there's alot of negativity about Blackberry since yesterday. Look, i don't really care if the phone is selling or not. It would be nice, but at the end of the day it's about my choice for this phone (Q10)

But my question is... Will Blackberry still be here in 1,5 year? Will they try to keep moving their own brand?

I'm here for Blackberry till the very end tho.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 06:41 AM
    They have a lot of cash in the bank, apparently the most they've had in over 3 years. They've got quite a war chest. I think they'll got enough to last them until a year and a half from now and by then, hopefully, they'll have established the new platform.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 06:52 AM
    I know there's alot of negativity about Blackberry since yesterday. Look, i don't really care if the phone is selling or not. It would be nice, but at the end of the day it's about my choice for this phone (Q10)

But my question is... Will Blackberry still be here in 1,5 year? Will they try to keep moving their own brand?

I'm here for Blackberry till the very end tho.

Posted via CB10
    You don't care if the phones sell or not and then turn around and ask if the company will still be around in a year???

Geesssh.....

Using a BlackBerry Z10
    06-29-13 06:55 AM
    Thats my only concern... yes! ofcourse they need to sell, but i don't care how much. I only want them to keep going.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 06:57 AM
    They have cash on hand lately not all down to profit making but efficiency cuts, redundancies, slimming down operating costs, and apparently they will carry on with this which indicates a lack of confidence in bb10 to hold its on weight. So no surprise there that they have back pedalled and will bring out another os7 device later this year.

So they spend millions in marketing Ten, and then launch a Seven, and announce the PlayBook will not surpass Two?

Bb10
    Bb7
    Pb2

This company is a laughing "stock".

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 06:58 AM