I was thinking of buying a blackberry this sunday, and was thinking of getting the torch, or maybe the bold.

Which one should i get, and why ?

and i also see that 3 new models are rumored to be released, should i wait for the models to come out, or will the release date be a significant amount of time from now ?
    01-14-11 05:37 PM
    Honestly? I'd buy a decent 9700 or Torch used and relax until the newer devices drop onto the market. You can always re-sell later.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-11 05:47 PM
    Honestly? I'd buy a decent 9700 or Torch used and relax until the newer devices drop onto the market. You can always re-sell later.

That sounds like a good plan. It could be a few months before anything new hits.
    01-14-11 05:49 PM
    I wouldn't commit to a device on an upgrade that'd I'd be kicking myself for in just a few months, especially eyeballing some of the choices that are popping up. With GSM device flexibility, there's not a good reason to do a 2-yr upgrade for now.

01-14-11 06:13 PM
    well i had my phone stolen, so i've been phoneless for abit, so i need a new one. i think i'm going to go with the bold on rogers
    01-14-11 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD