2007 and 41 posts!? You have some catching up to do!
    Ya I'm a little slow.
    06-03-12 01:02 AM
    I'm closing in on that Master's rank.....well on paper anyway.

The coveted genius of geniuses isn't even on the horizon.
    Don't look in your rear view mirror or I might pass you. The only two times I've paid attention to my post count/rank was at first to be able to post a link and then when I saw that I passed 900.

I don't think in terms of number of posts, however. I think more in terms of number if interactions. I like to be helpful and to be helped. And that leads to number of posts.

Also, the OP raised an interesting point. Crackberry is a social networking site. I don't spend any time on Facebook because there's no focus and I consider it mostly narcicistic. Crackberry is where I generally hang out online because Blackberry is something I enjoy learning and talking about.

Finally, if you haven't already noticed, my post count is slower to increase because I have a tendency to babble.
    Hgouck likes this.
    06-03-12 01:38 AM
    I don't even have a Facebook account. I deleted it 2 1/2 years ago. I had no inclination to "friend" my next door neighbor's 2nd cousin or to play Farmville.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express
    06-03-12 02:01 AM
    What's Facebook?
    06-03-12 02:06 AM
    What's Facebook?
    This is Facebook

11-14-12 04:33 PM
    They did a recount the other day to add up all posts in all forums. as some forums didn't count before. Kevin posted that some guy had over 32,000 posts, and Kevin said that he would buy him a BB10 device!
    11-14-12 04:39 PM
    Don't look in your rear view mirror or I might pass you. The only two times I've paid attention to my post count/rank was at first to be able to post a link and then when I saw that I passed 900.

I don't think in terms of number of posts, however. I think more in terms of number if interactions. I like to be helpful and to be helped. And that leads to number of posts.

Also, the OP raised an interesting point. Crackberry is a social networking site. I don't spend any time on Facebook because there's no focus and I consider it mostly narcicistic. Crackberry is where I generally hang out online because Blackberry is something I enjoy learning and talking about.

Finally, if you haven't already noticed, my post count is slower to increase because I have a tendency to babble.
    Post count isn't the only measure, an important metric I look at is Likes. Take Louzer for example, he's had over 10,000 Likes given by fellow Crackberrians for his helpful submissions.

11-14-12 06:28 PM
    Take Louzer for example, he's had over 10,000 Likes given by fellow Crackberrians for his helpful submissions.
    Mostly by one CrackBerrian in one Off Topic thread.
    That's not being helpful... it's being stalked
    11-14-12 07:31 PM
    Wow, I'm almost a Genius, and I still don't know squat about BlackBerries!
    11-14-12 08:30 PM
    I was quite happy to get to 1000, then I heard someone say. Run Dapper run. Here I am today.
    11-14-12 11:57 PM
    If I look to Crackberry, more and more, it seems Crackberry start to transform into community itself. Crackberry Community in the land of Blackberry Nation
    11-15-12 01:31 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD