I have several, but some history:

I started with the original flip Motorola Razor. Then, I went to the 8100, 8110, 9100, 9800, 9810, 9860 and finally the Z10. The Razor was awesome in the food court because I could randomly send funny pix without pairing and could see the victim pop their head up to see who was sending it.

Anyway, I recently downloaded and installed S/W 10.2.1.176 - did a full backup before the install. Hint: turn off your radio while it's updating/restoring because my PM called me twice during the restored and borked it both times.

Q's:

- What is IMS?
    - Does anyone else have a problem with selecting a recent caller and then it reverts to someone else?
    - Is there a newer version than what I have currently installed?
    - How do I get to Android apps? I've searched BBW and I don't see a Google Play Store.

I'll say that with each iteration of BB10 it gets better. Pretty impressive for the "underdog". My Z10 is for work, e-mail, BBM, SMS, MMS, not for games and showing pretty little pictures of people and listening to music (though it definitely can). Since I don't have a monthly cycle, I certainly don't need an iPad, let alone an iPon for light days, so BB will always be number one. Plus, I don't have a black turtleneck...
    12-10-13 04:19 AM
    You won't find Google play store. If you are using the latest leak you have a few options for installing android apps.

Find the apk/bar files on the Internet and install.

Find one of the app stores that work (like amazon). Once you have the app store your on your way to getting many android apps. Note you won't find the amazon app store in BlackBerry World. You will have to find it and side load it.

The last option is to get the apps in BlackBerry World. Of course that is not as much fun.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 05:37 AM
    If I were you I would have installed 10.2.1.1055 that has the best update so far.. with minimal bugs.. atleast on my end...

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-10-13 06:35 AM