08-24-11 07:27 PM
    This has been posted like thirty times now, we all already know.
    08-24-11 07:31 PM
    This was the deciding factor for me.

I will never use an Android device, therefore, QNX is eliminated from my possible future phone list.
    08-24-11 07:41 PM
    I can't believe this is being reported as news today.. NO KIDDING. RIM already publicly announced this with the PlayBook and it's been well-known this would be the case with the PLATFORM moving ahead. Kinda funny how Bloomberg had a source who wanted to remain anonymous tell this to them. It's not news. It's a no brainer.
    08-24-11 07:48 PM
    Sorry didn't
    search. does that mean android market will be ava on qnx?
    08-25-11 07:24 AM
    The android market will not, apps that are submitted to appworld and approved will be avaliable there so if you're concerned about the apps that have had viruses etc. no need to worry about that. I would just as soon have native apps but this will give us more options.
    08-25-11 07:51 AM
    RIM’s first QNX phone, the BlackBerry Colt, is thought to be launching either in the fourth quarter of 2001 or the first quarter of 2012.
    Hold On. Lemme check my calendar.
    Rickroller likes this.
    08-25-11 08:01 AM
    I can't believe this is being reported as news today.. NO KIDDING. RIM already publicly announced this with the PlayBook and it's been well-known this would be the case with the PLATFORM moving ahead. Kinda funny how Bloomberg had a source who wanted to remain anonymous tell this to them. It's not news. It's a no brainer.
    There is a Bloody LEAK of the Android player we have users on the forums with Playbooks running Android devices,
    08-25-11 09:09 AM
    09-02-11 08:57 AM
    Didn't the OP already (re)post this information? lol..

Depending on who you believe..men have also landed on the moon, Germany attempted to take over the world, and Elvis may/may not have died..
    09-02-11 09:32 AM
    And in other news...

Rickroller likes this.
    09-02-11 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD