so was the answer to the OP post yes or no? Is there a program? My kids are waaay to young to need a phone 2 and 10months, i'm just curious if such a thing exsists.
    03-15-10 03:30 PM
    I've seen on comedy programs kids or teens under 18 tease, torment and physically abuse adults and Teachers. Then they say: ''what are you going to do about it, you can't touch me because thats illegal.''

ok har har that's funny to watch, but won't kids see this and try it out?
    Not cool.

thoughts?
    03-15-10 03:31 PM
    The key to this is HONESTY. There are programs that 'run in the background'. Tell her that you are going to install one of these programs that monitor her sms. It is not an ''invasion'' if you and her have an agreement. It helps that the program runs in the background because out of sight, out of mind. If it makes her feel better, you can tell her that monitoring is because you care.

Also you can tell her that monitoring is part of being an adult. Cctv is in your office, your boss has access to all your emails. In three years when she starts to work, there will be even more cctvs. If her boyfriend wants to send private messages to her, that is perfectly understandable. he can get her phone with an unlimited messaging plan very cheaply.

Thoughts anyone?

who knows, she might already be on THIS forum reading/monitoring YOUR messages
    First yes cctv is everywhere your boss will monitor your emails but to tell your child if your boyfriend wants to send you private text he can get you a phone is truly the last thing I would EVER tell a daughter of mine! Serious why would anyone tell a female child that. If you want private text and conversation get a part time job and PAY for your own, don't EVER accept handouts from anyone. At 15 you don't want your child coming home with a cell phone paid for by a boyfriend, you want your child to be independent not dependent on someone else. If your child works for the cell phone then she learn to appreciate the value of earning something on her own.
    03-15-10 03:32 PM
    so was the answer to the OP post yes or no? Is there a program? My kids are waaay to young to need a phone 2 and 10months, i'm just curious if such a thing exsists.
    Yes there is.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-10 03:35 PM
    Jesus! why don't you just implant a tracking beacon into their brain and be over with it and perhaps a sensor or two to detect a specific hormone level in the blood stream...just my 0.02cents.
    Last edited by bushako; 03-15-10 at 03:43 PM.
    03-15-10 03:39 PM
    Teen years are shy years. private messages like''see you tomorrow sweetie'' is perfectly normal in my books especially if it is with one responsible boyfriend. She won't want you seeing that for sure.

But private messages from many people and strangers is a strict NONO

If you deprive your daughter of a little privacy shy might have to resort to doing things in SECRET. Then the problem starts...
    03-15-10 03:40 PM
    Roses, yes there are a few programs http://flexispy.com/ is one.
    Unfortunately, the thread got clogged up with the usual amount of nonsense.

03-15-10 03:43 PM
    First yes cctv is everywhere your boss will monitor your emails but to tell your child if your boyfriend wants to send you private text he can get you a phone is truly the last thing I would EVER tell a daughter of mine! Serious why would anyone tell a female child that. If you want private text and conversation get a part time job and PAY for your own, don't EVER accept handouts from anyone. At 15 you don't want your child coming home with a cell phone paid for by a boyfriend, you want your child to be independent not dependent on someone else. If your child works for the cell phone then she learn to appreciate the value of earning something on her own.
    I'm sorry but @ 15 i want any kid to be Dependant on their parents.
    and @ 15 you technically have no legal "binding" rights, so you cannot sign a contract to even obtain a cell phone.

03-15-10 03:54 PM
    This has strayed very far away from what the OPs question is / was.
    03-15-10 03:56 PM
84 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD