Do you ever reply to an email and the receipient gets a scrambled message? It has happened to me about 4 times over the past month and am wondering if it has happened to others.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-15-08 12:41 PM
    Hmmm. I have never encountered this issue. I'm not sure what would even cause it?? Sorry I'm no help- good luck to u

08-15-08 12:48 PM
    Do you ever reply to an email and the receipient gets a scrambled message? It has happened to me about 4 times over the past month and am wondering if it has happened to others.

Do you have delivery confirmation turned on?
    email>options>email settings>confirm delivery and confirm read. Alot of times those 2 will scramble a message with the little line of code for the confirmation.

Either that or possibly content protection?
    options>security options>general settings>content protection and strength.
    08-15-08 01:34 PM
    I have this happen to me now and then. Only happens when Emailing my gf at her work so I have always blamed her work. But now I am going to look into how my options are set.

08-15-08 05:05 PM
    Yeah it is my friends work email. It is probably something with their server, redrum

08-15-08 05:29 PM
    My sister uses a Treo, and this happens occasionally when she sends and email to my BB.
    08-15-08 07:10 PM
    It hasn't happened in an email but it has in texts. I thought my ex was cussing at me the first time it happened. ( i didn't believe him until he showed me what he sent from his phone)
    08-15-08 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD