Has anyone here had any luck pairing their headset with their PS3? I have the Jabra 3030 dogtag style stereo bluetooth headset but cant 4 the life of me get it to pair with my PS3! Any tips?

Also, could I pair my fone (8130 pearl) 2 my PS3 so that I cld play or transfer my music from my fone to my PS3?
    08-19-08 02:22 PM
    First question is simple and answer is simple

Second question, No can do

First question...
    Check the manual for the bluetooth headset to make it discoverable go to Bluetooth menu on your PS3 then just get the passcode from the Bluetooth headset manual input that into the PS3 then they are paired
    Can it get any easier...
    08-19-08 04:40 PM
    Thx...I wld have already done that, except my headset didnt come with a manual...so I dont know how to put it in discoverable mode or what the passcode is.

When I turn it on it automatically pairs with my fone as long as the bluetooth is enabled....maybe thats cause its already paired but i didnt have any problems with it the very first time I turned it on to pair it with my fone.

As for streaming music from my fone to my ps3 or whatever do u have any explanation as 2 why i cant do it? Just curious...

**EDIT**
    I found the manual online, guess I'll give this another try when I get home.
    Last edited by STYLN; 08-20-08 at 10:42 AM.
    08-20-08 09:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD