What does everyone use to protect their blackberry? I like the naked look of mine, but am nervous about damaging it. I don't really want to case it up.. and I don't want to spend $20 on a screen protector that will peel off. I mostly just carry it around with me and sit it down and OCCASIONALLY put it in my pocket. I've heard bad things about the Curve getting dust under the screen and this makes me nervous. I also don't want to scratch the LCD.. I tried to keep the factory plastic on, but it was cramping my BB's style.. so I was forced to remove it. Help me out here.
    09-13-07 08:26 PM
    I have an 8830 World Edition from Verizon, and while I love the naked look and feel of my BB, I had to get a case. I use the Vaja Classic leather case, you can check them out at Vaja.com. It's not bulky, protects the screen, and is very classy. I paid $85 shipping included - quite an investment - but worth it in my opinion. They are the Louis Vuitton of phone cases.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-13-07 08:41 PM
    I would recommend the RexRegina Morgan pouch.

I agree Vaja are excellent but not the LV of cases....RexRegina are more than equal...

09-14-07 11:42 AM
    I have a Otterbox 1933 for my 8800. I love my case, I am not afraid to let my kids hold my 8800 anymore. If they drop my phone, oh well it will still be in great shape. 3 layers of protection for only $49.99. Great case
    09-14-07 11:56 AM
    People who favor the naked look have raved about BestSkinEver (BSE). Easy to apply transparent removable-but-semi-permanent decals for your BlackBerry's full body.

For the record, I use the OEM rubber skin and OEM leather holster to great effect. I scratched my screen almost immediately and ordered a replacement, but I have yet to put it on. I have gotten somewhat used to the scratch, to the point where it no longer drives me to distraction. It's actually a bit liberating, not worrying overly much about my screen getting roughed up, knowing that I have a fresh faceplate in stock. I'm probably going to hold off on replacing it as long I can stand it, then try some screen protectors on the new one.
    Last edited by rrrebo; 09-14-07 at 12:49 PM.
    09-14-07 12:46 PM
    I use a clear silicone case and a screen protector. Not sure I like it at first, but I'm getting used to being able to put my BB down and not having to worry about scratches on the back. I also don't have to take it in and out of a holster type case all the time. Its super.
    09-14-07 01:11 PM
    I got the InvisibleSHIELD as per a suggestion from somene here. I LOVE it! It was like 11 bucks... free shipping and I still get to carry it around 'naked'. I also like it because it feels a bit tacky than just the plain plastic so you don't get as many finger prints or face prints on your screen.

I've read reviews where people complained about how hard it was to put on but I read the directions and had it on within about 45 seconds. I don't know why others had such a hard time with it.
    09-17-07 10:38 PM
    I use the best skin ever and have been very happy with it
    09-27-07 11:28 AM
    I use a screen protector (left overs from my dSLR cameras) and the OEM leather holster. No problems so far....
    09-27-07 12:18 PM
    I too like the naked look of my curve. I think I'll stick with the simple pouch it came with for now. No belt clip for me - not attractive on women

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-27-07 12:47 PM
    Although I am using the pouch supplied with my Curve and I am very happy with it, I am interested by the idea of a case which would allow me not to have to remove it every time I receive an email etc. Think I will check out some of the options suggested here.
    09-27-07 03:00 PM
    I use a " case mate" and I love it , also got the screen protector. Its a hard case with leather, to scared to leave my BB naked...
    09-27-07 08:47 PM
    I have the Seidio case that is a hard clear plastic on front and sort of rubberized on the back. I like the case but have noticed that it will actually put scratches on the blackberry. I have also tried the oem skin and it looks okay but does not really do a good job for the front. I also put clear plastic over screen and would have that no matter what. The naked look is the best but on the 7130 I had before this,it got scratched on the screen and drove me nuts.
    09-28-07 10:51 AM
    BestSkinsEver.com skins for me. Gives the phone the naked look but it is actually protected from any scratches.

I skinned my first BB curve but then had to send it to at&t cuz it had dust under the screen. So as soon as I got another curve I ordered another set of the bestskinsever skins. They are a pain to install but are GREAT!
    10-01-07 01:56 AM
    Those Bestskinsever skins look pretty good. Might give them a try.
    I would never put my bb naked in a bag or pocket, too scared to damage it,lol!
    For me right now it's the oem leather case, does a good job. Would love to try Vaja, those are some fantastic looking cases.
    Always on the lookout for the right one!
    10-02-07 09:48 AM
    I use the BestSkinsEver and I am very happy with that, over that I have an OEM leather case
    10-02-07 09:11 PM
    I hate all cases, skins, etc. I say go NAKED!
    10-02-07 09:18 PM
    I only use the holster thingy that came with the BB.
    It's a sleeve or a pouch?
    10-02-07 09:30 PM
    I carry mine around naked. I don't like the way it looks any other. It's only a week old and has a couple of minor scratches on the screen. At first i was upset but then i realized that it's not going to stay perfect for long, so now i am really not worried about it.
    10-03-07 10:55 AM
    BestSkinsEver.com skins for me. Gives the phone the naked look but it is actually protected from any scratches.

I skinned my first BB curve but then had to send it to at&t cuz it had dust under the screen. So as soon as I got another curve I ordered another set of the bestskinsever skins. They are a pain to install but are GREAT!
    Thanks for the tip, I am a newbie with BB, and love it already so much, I can't imagine living without it. Just purchased a BSE screen protector and body cover too. A bit redundant, but will see which one I like better and can do without.
    Angel
    10-04-07 02:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD