I just felt like giving a shout out to all the people who make CrackBerry.com what it is - the definitive BlackBerry resource. From upcoming devices, current ones, OS updates (official or leaked), accessories, reviews, opinions, events... even for other smartphones. CB is THEE place to find out. Kevin and the entire team put so much time and effort into this site, and it shows. a true labor of love, I'm sure. I've been a member for almost 4 years now, and the improvements, updates and growth I've seen here never cease to amaze me. so post up below to let them know we appreciate everything they do. rock on, CB.
    mbrouill likes this.
    05-20-11 10:47 PM
    I completely agree! They are an amazing team and I'm glad to be apart of this community. I love the fact that they put some much time and effort in to making this site enjoyable for everything and a place where you can ALWAYS learn something new. Great job Kevin and the rest of the CB team for making CrackBerry what it is today!
    05-21-11 06:43 AM
    Good job Team!
    05-21-11 06:52 AM
    I COMPLETELY agree. Whether it's BB, iPhone, Andriod or any other OS, I've ALWAYS come to Crackberry for my answers and to hang out . Keep up the GREAT JOB team and everyone in the CB community
    Last edited by rdiddy_25; 05-21-11 at 12:57 PM.
    05-21-11 12:54 PM
    Thanks to the CB team! Everyone here does an amazing job!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-11 07:14 PM
    i agree. whenever someone or myself has a problem that i cannot fix my first stop is the cb forums and search bar.
    05-21-11 07:23 PM
    I'm impressed with the complete team which also includes the user base. This seems to be one of the best informed and helpful forums I have dealt with (Next to the Austin Healey community of course)...
    05-25-11 08:02 AM
    No dispute here, a Crack team of people that do an outstanding job. Keep up the good work Team.
    05-25-11 08:15 AM
    Great job guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-25-11 08:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD