So I found this site so helpful with my new found blackberry addiction that as a Verizon wireless sales rep I tell all my blackberry customers about it and write down the link for them! Several have thanked me bunches and love the site too!

Keep up the awesome work on the site!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-08 09:37 AM
    Couldn't agree more! Wonderful site!
    07-16-08 09:43 AM
    I don't work for a carrier, but every rep at my AT&T store now knows about CB. I've told them all.

and servers at restaurants, and cashiers at stores, and anyone else I see with a BB. LOL
    07-16-08 09:44 AM
    Hey justagirl, what's up. New to CB and BB here and saw you're from IL. Where at in IL if you don't mind me asking? I'm actually from the QC but living in NC now. If you wanna chat sometime send me a message, I'd give you my PIN but I'm waiting for a phone replacement and I believe that will change my PIN? Maybe not.. LOL

Rich
    09-04-09 03:56 AM
    Hey justagirl, what's up. New to CB and BB here and saw you're from IL. Where at in IL if you don't mind me asking? I'm actually from the QC but living in NC now. If you wanna chat sometime send me a message, I'd give you my PIN but I'm waiting for a phone replacement and I believe that will change my PIN? Maybe not.. LOL

Rich
    I go up to IL alot. My dad lives in Kankakee.
    09-04-09 06:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD