Just saw this on Engadget, for me Blackberry=Easiest Multitasking
    while others just record, Blackberrians listen and analyse on the go
    Attachment 367151
    What device can't record in the background while taking notes on the recording though?
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    08-17-15 10:29 AM
    yes but the fact is nobody seems to have this habit of doing two things simultaneously, maybe Blackberry is more intuitive when it comes to multitasking?
    I'm using a Blackberry for more than 2 years now and i know that i am faster using my Q10 than working on any other device, but maybe that's just me.
    08-17-15 02:40 PM
    I agree I am much faster and almost feel like a multitaster like never before, perhaps I was not bad with webOS, but very bad with android... which gues would be even worse with iOS

Perhaps it's just that BlackBerry is not for everybody and only for the pushing and thrusting personalities

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 03:12 PM
    I agree I am much faster and almost feel like a multitaster like never before, perhaps I was not bad with webOS, but very bad with android... which gues would be even worse with iOS

Perhaps it's just that BlackBerry is not for everybody and only for the pushing and thrusting personalities

Posted via CB10
    I'd say most multiple device-using folks I know are quite capable at multitasking on any of the major platforms.

Obviously, people have their favorites, but most professionals I know adapt easily to different types of mobile platforms.
    08-17-15 03:18 PM
    I'd say most multiple device-using folks I know are quite capable at multitasking on any of the major platforms.

Obviously, people have their favorites, but most professionals I know adapt easily to different types of mobile platforms.
    True true, I can agree

Posted via CB10
    08-17-15 03:42 PM
    yes but the fact is nobody seems to have this habit of doing two things simultaneously, maybe Blackberry is more intuitive when it comes to multitasking?
    I'm using a Blackberry for more than 2 years now and i know that i am faster using my Q10 than working on any other device, but maybe that's just me.
    Honestly that photo looks like she is typing on the BB while she is recording on another device. It looks like she doesn't know how to multitask with her BB.
    08-17-15 04:52 PM
    Honestly that photo looks like she is typing on the BB while she is recording on another device. It looks like she doesn't know how to multitask with her BB.
    well i know for sure some reporters wont rely on their phones for audio recording (especially those working for radio, you can't air something with clicking keyboard as a background sound) they usually prefer to have a dedicated device (Sony, Zoom H1 etc.)
    08-18-15 06:29 AM
    well i know for sure some reporters wont rely on their phones for audio recording (especially those working for radio, you can't air something with clicking keyboard as a background sound) they usually prefer to have a dedicated device (Sony, Zoom H1 etc.)
    Yeah that or she thinks she needs two devices to accomplish her tasks.
    08-18-15 08:01 AM
    BB10 is impressively great. Had all samsung flagships in the past years loaded with android OS's. They are also great devices but BlackBerry feels so different. The gestures alone are so natural that let you switch between apps and messages in lightning fast time. Not to mention the amazing BlackBerry unique keyboard. There is no other device that brings you close to the BlackBerry typing experience.

I'm loving BlackBerry

Posted via CB10
    08-18-15 11:37 AM
84 ... 234