I can't watch any videos from youtube or live tv on yesyteberry while connected via wifi. Im having this problem at home and at my workplace. However on 3G I have no issues connecting with either but its very choppy and freezes a lot. I've tried a battery pull and selecting hotspot browser on both general and broser settings. I am running OS5 on a curve 8530 on the boost mobile network. This is really frustrating everyone around me has no issuses on wifi, is this a problem with blackberries in general or my service provider?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by buccsfan33; 11-27-10 at 04:02 AM.
    11-27-10 02:24 AM
    Have you reset your router by just pressing the reset button (or unplugging, wait 9 seconds, plug back in) to see if it fixes it?

Also, belkin, some netgear and airport have known issues disallowing blackberries to work properly.

11-27-10 04:26 AM
    Have you reset your router by just pressing the reset button (or unplugging, wait 9 seconds, plug back in) to see if it fixes it?

Also, belkin, some netgear and airport have known issues disallowing blackberries to work properly.

Thanks for the response.I have a d-link router at home ill give that a shot, wish I could get it to work here at the hospital's wifi, that's where I need it the most. Everyone else gets on it witrh 0 issues just doesn't make any sense.

11-27-10 05:51 AM
    You have to add your phone to your home network through the router's "Add a device" page.
    Ill try that out. I really want to figure out how to get it working at my job I don't understand why I have to jump thru hoops just to play a simple video on youtube when everyone else has no issues with it. Ill give boost/blackberry a call see if they have a solution. Thx for all your help.

11-27-10 09:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD