I have a Blackberry Curve 8330. a couple of weeks ago i synchronized it with my outlook 2007. afterwards my outlook is taking a long time to send outgoing emails to my distribuition lists. i have done some research but have not found anything to address this problem. has anyone had this issue and/or can someone help me figure out if this has anything to with my problem in outlook?

Thanks in advance for any help!
    09-20-10 02:48 PM
    I've used a 7250, an 8830, and a 9630 with Outlook 2002 thru Outlook 2007. I've never experienced the problem nor heard of it from anyone. Distribution lists in Outlook do not sync with Address Book Groups on your BlackBerry, so it is highly unlikely the sync affected the Distribution list. What happens when you send email to individuals who are on your list directly instead of through the distribution list?
    09-20-10 03:08 PM
    When I send to individuals there is really no delay. So you think it doesn't have anything to do with the synchronzing?
    09-20-10 03:17 PM
    Unless the synchronizing changed the user's email addresses, there's no way it can have affected the distribution list, because distribution lists are not synced. That's why I asked about emailing the same user independently of the distribution list. If the email addresses are still good, the sync didn't cause whatever you are experiencing.
    09-20-10 03:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD