hello there,

Forgive my retardedness but I really need help with my new phone, I heard about an android app market and I want it on my phone, is there anyway I can get it? i already got bb app market which im also having problems with thank you very much for that nice greeting Mr Bergerking, I have another problem, its probably small, but when i go onto app world i get a message saying "BlackBerry App world is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App world server. Verify your network connections and try again." does anyone know how I can verify my network connections and try again? wow this BB makes me feel like a caveman.
    these smileys are awesome
    Thank you sooooo much your help is sooooo appreciated
    12-19-10 02:33 PM
    please someone help me
    12-20-10 06:44 AM
    hello there,

Forgive my retardedness but I really need help with my new phone, I heard about an android app market and I want it on my phone, is there anyway I can get it? i already got bb app market which im also having problems with
    I'm sorry but the Android Market is for Android OS based phones. Since your Pearl runs BlackBerry OS, neither Android market nor any Android apps will be compatible with your device. There is no way to run Android OS on your BlackBerry device, either.

thank you very much for that nice greeting Mr Bergerking, I have another problem, its probably small, but when i go onto app world i get a message saying "BlackBerry App world is having trouble connecting to the BlackBerry App world server. Verify your network connections and try again." does anyone know how I can verify my network connections and try again? wow this BB makes me feel like a caveman.
    these smileys are awesome
    Thank you sooooo much your help is sooooo appreciated
    I'm not very experienced with BB's appworld. Do you have a decent signal and is it showing that it is connected to Blackberry servers (Sorry, I don't know which service your device uses, but if it is a GSM device it should show EDGE or 3G in capital letters or if CDMA device 1X or 1XEV if it is connected)? Are you on a BlackBerry internet plan from your carrier? Do things like the internet work on your device?
    Last edited by the_sandman_454; 12-20-10 at 06:57 AM.
    12-20-10 06:51 AM
    internet works via wireless, i dont have an internet plan but internet also works when im not connected wirelessly maybe im getting billed for that.im in the uk and I use tmobile which has a very good signal almost everywhere in the uk
    12-20-10 07:41 AM
    internet works via wireless, i dont have an internet plan but internet also works when im not connected wirelessly maybe im getting billed for that.im in the uk and I use tmobile which has a very good signal almost everywhere in the uk
    I could be mistaken but I thought you would need a BIS data plan for the internet over the cell network with the built in browser, and also BB Appworld. Someone else will surely chime in to confirm that or correct me if I'm mistaken...
    12-20-10 07:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD