Does anyone know how to help me? For the last 4 days, I've been trying to email pictures from my phone, and they continue to fail, and the only message I get is "unknown error." Before Friday, I didn't have an issue sending pictures at all.

At first I thought it was Cingular, because we don't have the greatest reception at our house, but it happens all the time now, no matter where i am.

The only thing I can think of is that the photos are too big, but I don't know how to compress them.

I'm lost. Has anyone else encountered this issue? Thanks!
    05-12-08 09:18 PM
    Are you sending them as email? Make sure if so that your send from address is correct.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-08 09:33 PM
    I have the same problem on my 8320 Curve. It worked for about a month and now all of a sudden, wont send photos. It fails all the time. I am just in the process of searching here now. I you figure it out....come back and put the answer here....I will do the same.
    05-28-08 11:21 AM
    I have the same problem on my 8320 Curve. It worked for about a month and now all of a sudden, wont send photos. It fails all the time. I am just in the process of searching here now. I you figure it out....come back and put the answer here....I will do the same.
    No luck yet. YOU?
    06-04-08 11:42 AM
    If they are too large, they won't go through. I don't think there is a way to compress them within the phone. Try going into the options menue and set the picture size to small, then take a test photo and email it. If it goes through, you know what the problem is.

Why don't you just use your usb cable and download them?
    06-04-08 12:32 PM
    Could always try a battery pull. With your phone on, remove the battery for 30 seconds, then put it back in.
    06-04-08 12:40 PM
    The battery pull did the trick...works fine. What's up with that? Does Bill Gates own BB>>
    06-16-08 05:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD