hey all.

im having an issue buying apps via app world. after i hit BUY NOW it says there was a problem with your credit card authorization. please try again

how do i authorize my credit card?
    09-05-10 01:02 PM
    The first thing to check is your credit card status. Is it still active and within your credit limit?

If that checks out, re-enter the numbers including the ones on the back for security checking... you might have entered a O instead of a 0.

09-05-10 01:11 PM
    The first thing to check is your credit card status. Is it still active and within your credit limit?

If that checks out, re-enter the numbers including the ones on the back for security checking... you might have entered a O instead of a 0.

where do i re-enter my card info? this is the first time im purchasing an app with the new blackberry ID.
    09-05-10 01:13 PM
    Sorry, I have never done it myself on BlackBerry App World.

There should be a field for your card number and for the security code in the purchace process.

The other option is to use a PayPay account with your Credit Card.
    09-05-10 01:19 PM
    I'm not see an option to pay with pay pal, it asks me to log in my blackberry iD. No idea where to fix up my credit card info

Thanks anyways

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-05-10 01:24 PM
    hey,

thanks i resolved my issue.. looks like my pay pal account had an old credit card set up.

thanks all
    09-05-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD