Hello everybody,

I have some problems with my Blackberry Bold 9700.

Problem 1
    I bough my BB second handed but the last owner logged out on Blackberry World. So I made an new account on the Blackberry site en tried several times to log in but every time I try, it says I got to link my account to my Blackberry but I have no idea how to do that.

Problem 2
    I also have a Blackberry Curve 9360, I only can connect with a wifi spot if it has e (really) strong signal, I can even connect with my wifi at home, so I downloaded the newest Blackberry Desktop an tried to update every thing but that didn't work, so does anybody know how to fix this?

Problem 3
    If i try to completely update my Blackberry Bold 9700 by using Blackberry desktop it says that a fatal error accorded and that i have to try it again. So I've read on google that i have to download the newest Blackberry desktop, but my PC can't download it because my Pc is very old. So I tried to do it on my mom's pc (with is way newer), but if I insert the USB into the PC/Blackberry, It says that Blackberry Desktop can't find my BlackBerry, and if I look in my Document, I can't find it either, but if I insert my USB in the PC and in my Blackberry Cuve 9360, everything works, Blackberry desktop finds it.

So could anybody help me? I've tried my best to make my English understandable, hope you all can read it.
    12-31-13 12:22 PM
    Have you tried to Security Wipe the device? That way when you enter the BBID it'll be the only one.
    Damian_Kers likes this.
    12-31-13 01:06 PM
    Welcome to the forums!

Hello everybody,

I have some problems with my Blackberry Bold 9700.

Problem 1
    I bough my BB second handed but the last owner logged out on Blackberry World. So I made an new account on the Blackberry site en tried several times to log in but every time I try, it says I got to link my account to my Blackberry but I have no idea how to do that.

Hold on. For BIS, you need an account at <yourcarrier>.blackberry.com.

For BlackBerry World you need a BlackBerryID (BBID). They are different things! Create your BBID
    here.

Problem 2
    I also have a Blackberry Curve 9360, I only can connect with a wifi spot if it has e (really) strong signal, I can even connect with my wifi at home, so I downloaded the newest Blackberry Desktop an tried to update every thing but that didn't work, so does anybody know how to fix this?

Can't promisse a fix, tihs may as well be a hardware issue, but wipe the device, update the OS and try again. If it's software, this is going to fix it.

Problem 3
    If i try to completely update my Blackberry Bold 9700 by using Blackberry desktop it says that a fatal error accorded and that i have to try it again. So I've read on google that i have to download the newest Blackberry desktop, but my PC can't download it because my Pc is very old. So I tried to do it on my mom's pc (with is way newer), but if I insert the USB into the PC/Blackberry, It says that Blackberry Desktop can't find my BlackBerry, and if I look in my Document, I can't find it either, but if I insert my USB in the PC and in my Blackberry Cuve 9360, everything works, Blackberry desktop finds it.

Try a differnt USB port. If that doesn't work, uninstall Desktop Software, run CCleaner and clean the cache/fix the registry then reboot. Download and install Desktop software again and finally try plugging the device. I personally didn't use DS for updates. I'll link a tutoriall to my prefered method so you can try that!

How to Install or Upgrade to a New RIM BlackBerry Operating System (OS) with AppLoader | CrackBerry.com

So could anybody help me? I've tried my best to make my English understandable, hope you all can read it.
    Damian_Kers likes this.
    12-31-13 01:07 PM
    Hello,

I don't really now anything about Blackberry, the only thing I want is acces to Blackberry world/BBM.
    I've read that I've to update my Blackberry, isn't there a way to connect my bbid to my Blackberry so I can use BB world?

Anyways, thank you for replying and I will try all those things.
    12-31-13 01:56 PM
    Hello,

I don't really now anything about Blackberry, the only thing I want is acces to Blackberry world/BBM.
    I've read that I've to update my Blackberry, isn't there a way to connect my bbid to my Blackberry so I can use BB world?

Anyways, thank you for replying and I will try all those things.
    BB World will ask for a BBID when you try to download something. But you gotta have one first! (I don't remember if the option to create one will be offered, so may as well be proactive about it!)
    12-31-13 02:16 PM
    Hello,

Yeah I know, I've created like 3 different BBID's but BB World says I got to link the BBID's to my Blackberry.
    I'm now about to Wipe everything off my BB, I will lose all my contact but is there a guarantee that if I wipe my BB that I can use BB world again or..?
    Thanks again btw!
    12-31-13 02:19 PM
    Hello,

No I didn't, but if I do, I will lose all my contact so can you guarantee that if I Wipe my device, I can just log in with my BBID ([email protected]) in BBworld?
    Thanks anyways!
    12-31-13 02:23 PM
    With troubleshooting their is never any guarantees
    12-31-13 03:54 PM
    how do you do that? I forgot my id password so i want to make a new one for my phone. I have a q5.
    01-01-14 06:48 AM
    how do you do that? I forgot my id password so i want to make a new one for my phone. I have a q5.
    You don't need a new ID.

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...word?i=6130355
    01-04-14 07:38 PM
    Hello can pls anyone help me with my blackberry 9720,im creating my bbid but it says that unable to update bbid account information whileoffline what should i do? I dont know anything about blackberry this is my first time to use a blackberry phone....
    04-22-17 02:25 PM
    Hello can pls anyone help me with my blackberry 9720,im creating my bbid but it says that unable to update bbid account information whileoffline what should i do? I dont know anything about blackberry this is my first time to use a blackberry phone....
    04-22-17 02:34 PM