I have been having problems with my BIS for some reason and I thought I'd call ATT to figure this out but they're closed now (Sunday).
    For a year, I have been unable to access my BIS on the computer. I do have a BIS account on my Curve. I don't use that email but I do have an email address but when I go in there using the computer to make some changes, I can't get in.
    I tried to sign up "again" on the computer using my PIN and IMEI and it says that I have an account already. So I pressed "forgot password" and put in my PIN number and I get a PIN saying that I do not have an account!?!

What seems to be the problem? I tried to search this issue on those forums and can't find it since I was almost sure someone else had this problem too?

Thanks,

Bucky
    12-21-08 11:00 AM
    Hi

Follow the steps in this link. When you have created a username and password you can use these for the BIS website. You can of course also use this link from the email settings icon to make changes and send service books.

View Document

If you do not see an email settings icon on your desktop hit menu key and select show all.

Hope that helps
    12-21-08 01:10 PM
    Ta-da. That solved it. Sweet. Of course it was something simple!

Thanks....
    12-21-08 04:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD