Had to reset up some things - like that my new address entries were automatically linked to my email address not facebook!! - but biggest problem I am having is that emails are coming through but in batches, and sometimes 3 or 4 hours later than sent. This is really annoying!! Any ideas as to what has happened/how to fix it??
    11-19-10 12:27 PM
    Resent your email service books by going to email settings then hitting the menu key then go to service books and resend them from that screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-10 05:38 PM
    Dumb question, but did you do a battery pull after updating the Os. Also it takes awhile for a new Os to settle in. I've noticed after several battery pulls they boot up faster and stuff starts working more efficiently.

11-19-10 05:46 PM
    I had done a battery pull yesterday - but have done another one today after doing the resend in the email settings.

Unfortunately still getting the same problem - I have an email received on pc, which is not yet on bberry. Will probably turn up in a few hours.

Frankly wish I hadn't done the upgrade as I can't see any advantage, and have had to reset stuff and most critically this email issue - kind of defeats the whole purpose of having a bberry
    11-20-10 08:46 AM
    Have you tried deleting the slow account and recreating it? Some of the os upgrades aren't that noticeable. Often it's a few tweaks and bug fixes. If my suggestion does nothing to fix it you may want to wipe the os with bbsak and reload the previous os. Sorry for your problems.

11-20-10 09:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD