Hey, I'm a new BB user from Trinidad & Tobago and I'm having problems accessing my bank account using the BB. I would type in the the wesite for my bank and then try logging on the site, however I'm deterred by a message that states I either download one of the other Netscape or Internet Explorer. I have never reached the page that says download. How am I to access my bank account on the BB?

Another problem I'm having is to actually view a video on Youtube. After selecting a video to view, a window opens asking " Switch to WAP for streaming media?" On clicking OK the video does not open up.

What can I try to resolve both problems?
    08-16-09 06:32 PM
    My bank will only work with Bolt so you might give it a try, it won't work with either the stock browser or opera.

Have you tried the mobile version of youtube? It m.youtube.com and works great for me on opera.
    08-16-09 06:49 PM
    The link for Bolt -
    Bolt Browser

Or Opera Mini -
    http://mini.opera.com/

One of those may work, although boom^^ says opera doesn't. Try one of those.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 08:14 PM
    My bank (CIBC) works with Opera Mini, but I would guess that it depends on each banks website settings as to which browser would support them.
    08-16-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD