I used Media - Explore - Move to move songs from device memory to media card but several of them are now listed twice in the song listing when I open up Music. As an experiment I tried deleting one of the duplicate listings -- the song was actually deleted from the media card but there is still one of the listings shown when I open up Music. When I click on it, it just opens up the next song in the listings and plays that. The song I had deleted is gone. What's up!!???? How can I get the duplicate listings to go away?
    03-04-10 11:20 AM
    The way i move music and pics around i plug the phone in to the computer via the usb go into my computer you should see a selection that says blackberry that will allow you to manipulate all the files on the phone both device mem and the sd card. Make sure you have mass storage mode enabled in the phone options before or it wont let you do this.

Feel free to pin or pm me if you need more help.
    03-04-10 11:25 AM
    After posting I continued to search the forum and online and eventually found a post that said the duplicate listings would go away after a device restart. I had tried that but apparently had not left battery out long enuff. Tried again and left battery out longer and the duplicate listing went away. Go figure!
    03-04-10 12:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD