I have been having a problem with my texts (and possibly calls?) for like a week now. I am constantly either not getting my text messages, or they are arriving very late. Same for when I send them.. the recipient is either not getting them or they are arriving to them extremely late. Then, Monday night, I had been texting the boyfriend and a few hours later every single response he had sent me came flooding into my phone in doubles. THEN, a friend told me they had tried to call me four times in a row, and just got my voicemail. I wasn't on my phone, and it wasn't off.

I've done the battery pull multiple times, and this doesn't seem to help.

Any ideas???? This sucks!
    05-29-08 12:05 PM
    Do you have a good signal?

How do I resend my service books? - BlackBerryFAQ
    05-29-08 12:15 PM
    Yes I do... Full strength in fact. I have Verizon. Could it be a problem with the carrier? My mother is also on my plan and said she hasn't experienced any problems.... ????
    05-29-08 12:24 PM
    I've had the same problems. I also have Verizon. My whole family has it and all of us have problem. I'd say it's probably Verizon. I try to send a text with good signal and I get a big red X almost every time. I have missed many calls and have delayed SMS. I am thinking of paying the termination fee and switching to At & t... My cell is my only phone and if I can't receive calls what good is it?!
    05-29-08 12:56 PM
    hmm.. interesting. i have never had a problem with verizon up to this point. i thought maybe it was just because i switched to a blackberry. when i had the newest chocolate, i never had any problems..... weird. sigh.
    05-29-08 01:05 PM
    Call customer service and file a trouble ticket. They may find something wrong...
    05-29-08 06:24 PM
    That's honestly what I'm about to do. I avoid calling those idiots at all costs, but I'm running out of options I guess...
    05-29-08 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD