Hi everyone,
    I am a new black berry user, i'm having problems sending emails from my curve 8310, i can recieve them, but when i try to send them i get a Delivery to these recipients or distribution lists is complete error. anyone have any ideas why this would be happening?
    02-25-09 12:12 PM
    Tried a battery pull?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 12:23 PM
    yes, it's sending now, but i still get a message in my outlook saying it did not send, but my recipients ARE receiving it.
    02-25-09 12:29 PM
    If the pull don't fix it, you might try both registering with the Network, and sending your service books....

Register with the network, Options>Advanced>Host Routing, press the BB button and select Register Device

Sending Service Books, Open the Setup Folder, select Email Setup, sign in, press the BB button, select Service Books, then Send Service Books
    02-25-09 12:29 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry!
    If the battery pull doesn't work. (pulling the battery out while phone is on for 30 seconds to a minute and the putting it back in) It causes a hard reboot of your BB like a restart on your computer.

I had problems with being able to receive emails and not being able to send them. I found that resending my service books is what did the trick for me. You can find a link on how to do that HERE

As new user I highly suggest that when you have the time that you read through the 101 Lecture Series and Tips and How To's links in my sig. There is a wealth of information and once you have read it you will really be able to get most out of your BB.

Again, Welcome to Crackberry!

~Jazzi~

02-25-09 12:30 PM
    If the pull don't fix it, you might try both registering with the Network, and sending your service books....

Register with the network, Options>Advanced>Host Routing, press the BB button and select Register Device

Sending Service Books, Open the Setup Folder, select Email Setup, sign in, press the BB button, select Service Books, then Send Service Books
    Pk, it looks like you beat me to it. LOL

~Jazzi~
    02-25-09 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD