okay so i have 9700 bold blackberry... one day i was using it and it suddenly offed...when i tried to on it again the screen just stayed white.. its just got a white screen...ive left it of for a couple of months then, when i turned it on, it switched on and instead of when how it normally swtiches on..it has the blackbery thing loading and it has only one line? it had 2 lines of blackberry loading... then once it switched on the screen came up but it was a bit faulty as if it was a problem which may have happened and the software got corrupted or something.... i could take a picture with the phone and it came out clear but everything else the screen was basically messed up...after about 10minutes it swtiched off again and now the white screen keeps coming up again.... thanks for listening i know it is some huge essay and im really sorry for that but i miss my bb thanks... anyone know whats the problem and how to fix it?
    08-20-11 09:23 PM
    White screen of death an issue for some of the 9700. Do a search & you'll get a lot of thread on this. You may have a bad screen.
    08-20-11 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD