I am trying to add two email addresses to my berry. The first is my regular school/university email, and the second is the email for my Business School. The problem seems to be however that the user name in each address (the part before the @) is the same. I will use a fake name for example:

I can successfully add [email protected] (AN outlook web access account that I can configure fine), but when I go to add [email protected], I get an error message that says "This account has already been added to your Blackberry Internet Service." It also does the same thing if I try adding the accounts in reverse order.

SO is there any way to make this work or am I SOL? I feel like it has something to do with the fact that each account has the same user name, but I'm really not sure. HELP!
    12-18-08 09:45 AM
    Evening bump.
    12-18-08 03:30 PM
    Did you log into your BIS to add it? Or are you adding it on the phone?
    12-18-08 04:07 PM
    I have a serious problem and I cannot register my email address in the BB.

I get the Error Message "This Account has already been added to your Blackberry Internet Service".

I tried to register my email from different BB devices (but same SIM Card) and always get the same message.
    I also tried to register from the T-Mobile BIS side, and I also get the same message.

When I tried to register my email to another SIM card on my BB device, there was not a problem.

I need some help ASAP.
    Thanks.
    10-24-10 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD