I've got a Blackberry Bold 9800 with AT&T. This is not a work Blackberry, this is my own private device.

Today I wake up and find an Eterprise Activation icon has appeared. WTF?

Anyone know why this should happen? Should I be concerned? What should I do?

I can't say I'm happy about icons appearing when I did nothing. Not good.

All advice and help appreciated.
    05-28-11 12:41 PM
    If you have Google sync set up on your BIS account that's why it showed up. It uses the BES icon to show that sync is working, it typically just disappears after it's set up. It's not a big deal, just reboot and it'll likely go away or -- just hide it. It's not as if your BlackBerry is all of a sudden locked to a BES or anything like that.
    05-28-11 01:02 PM
    If you have Google sync set up on your BIS account that's why it showed up. It uses the BES icon to show that sync is working, it typically just disappears after it's set up. It's not a big deal, just reboot and it'll likely go away or -- just hide it. It's not as if your BlackBerry is all of a sudden locked to a BES or anything like that.
    precicely...

no need to worry... my carrier pushes random junk/apps to my device.. i just delete them, or hide them if they cannot be removed...
    05-28-11 03:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD