They shouldn't put it out because someone is going to get it without paying them. Welcome to the real world where people use there internet to get their music. If you pay for a internet electricity and computer bill or fee USE IT!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Then by all means, use it at your discretion. But don't count on others help you steal software. If you're willing to pay for inet, then pay for an app. Try tapping into those reasoning skills here... Your logic is kind of... "mind bottling" lol
    09-11-08 10:10 AM
    I will NOT get caught using my internet to its full potential. PROXY

And you think you are so smart?? Congratulations...

Nobody here is saying that you are unable to use the internet for piracy. In fact, it is very very simple. It is called encryption, peer guardian and tunneling. Do not act like some "expert" on the matter and try to shine some spotlight of glory on yourself.

If you are such the "expert"... then why did you even ask us? *sigh*

Hopefully you have your proxy configured correctly so that you are still undetected and obtain optimal up/down speeds.
    09-11-08 10:11 AM
    I already am using that software cause I got the torent emailed from a buddy.

09-11-08 10:12 AM
    Man some people never learn nor will they ever try...... I tried my best and I don't let petty comments get to me....

Have a nice day and good luck it your software searching....

I'm just going to walk away from this one.... Kids always have to have the last word in everything..... It really is pathetic what the world is coming to now days...
    09-11-08 10:16 AM
    I already am using that software cause I got the torent emailed from a buddy.

It seems to be the most indirect way you could have got this app :

1) You could have spent 25 precious dollars and got it legally

2) You could have had your Buddy send you the file... instead of using a Torrent for such a tiny piece of software

3) You should not have even bothered CrackBerry with anything related to software piracy

4) You have one of the worst attitudes and logic. You are constantly justifying your behavior and acting like you know all...

I am not trying to be mean, but you set me over the edge with your behavior and the smug and smart attitude I hope you are happy, next time do not make a thread if you already know of the app and you are looking for a .torrent Go ahead and do as you wish with "your internet", "your electricity" and "your PC" that you pay for (even though you probably do not pay for the majority, since you are 17)

Most of all, do not put down other members and call them ignorant. Is it your intent to stir up a hornets nest???
    09-11-08 10:17 AM
    Let me get this straight. a 17yo who can afford (allegedly) to pay for a Comp, a Inet connection, and a BB with voice/data... is he/she flipping golden burgers or something

they can afford (allegedly) all that but can't afford to buy shoftware

So AdonisRouse; when you say you are paying for all the above, you are either flipping a lot of burgers or really good at whining to Mommy and Daddy.

Good luck with life when your sense of entitlement smacks head first in the brick wall called reality.
    09-11-08 10:17 AM
    If you were my kid I would Slap your smart little mouth and take your Berry away. :-)
    09-11-08 10:20 AM
    Its not stealing if I pay 50 a month for internet.
    Oh, I'm sorry to have to burst your bubble, but YES IT IS STEALING! You are paying for a service when you pay for your Internet connection (like paying for electricity.) But, to take the analogy further, if you liken paying for Internet service as paying for electricity, then by your argument, it would be just fine to walk down the local Best Buy and walk out with a microwave oven because after all, you're paying for the electricity to run it, right? I don't think so!
    09-11-08 10:21 AM
    They shouldn't put it out because someone is going to get it without paying them. Welcome to the real world where people use there internet to get their music. If you pay for a internet electricity and computer bill or fee USE IT!!!!
    Yes, I use my Internet connection to get music. And, I pay for the music I get. Simple as that. Welcome to the real world where one day you're going to get slapped down for stealing from others. When that day comes, don't come whining to us.
    09-11-08 10:23 AM
    wow... just, wow. hooray for inet where the stains of our youth(unfortunately my generation) clash with the intelects. bummer...
    09-11-08 10:31 AM
    Better yet, How about If someone steals your Blackberry, cuz after all, they pay for a voice/data plan too.
    09-11-08 10:31 AM
    This topic has run it's course. Thread closed.
    09-11-08 10:33 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD