Hey I was wondering what application (Free) I can download that will block unknown numbers from calling my phone. I haven't received any calls since I changed my number before I went to my new BB. I just would like to keep this number permanent and not have to switch any more.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 07:12 AM
    Not that I have seen.

lol 1. Pay your bills on time and they won;t call. 2. make sure you register on the do not call list, home and cell phone. it will stop those pesky sales calls.
    09-11-08 07:17 AM
    ***** I don't pay bills. I'm 17, don't answer questions just to spread your ignorance.

09-11-08 07:23 AM
    I dont know of any programs/apps that do this; I'm sure some exist, but since I never had a need for them, I've not really looked. You might want to call your carrier and see if they have an option to block unknown numbers or widen your search to Google.
    09-11-08 07:31 AM
    I found it but it cost money so can someone just direct me to a torent to download it for free or something?

09-11-08 08:20 AM
    I found it but it cost money so can someone just direct me to a torent to download it for free or something?

"I found it!" What does that mean? & if you "found it" why cant you search the torrents yourself for whatever you found?
    09-11-08 08:49 AM

So pay for it! We're not here to enable your piracy. If you want a torrent for software that someone worked to create and deserves to be paid for, look someplace else.
    09-11-08 09:00 AM
    LOL

She's a kid take it easy on her.
    09-11-08 09:03 AM
    So pay for it! We're not here to enable your piracy. If you want a torrent for software that someone worked to create and deserves to be paid for, look someplace else.
    Well, he already said Yester was spreading ignorance. He'll probably think the same towards anyone who suggests he pay for something. I just think its takes a lot of nerve to expect someone else to do the work for him for an app he doesnt want to pay for.
    09-11-08 09:04 AM
    LOL

She/he - its doenst matter. What does matter is the same searching skills we have, this individual also has and is asking us to point him/her in a direction to pirate software for them.

If its that crucial, they can search themselves - esp since they dont wabt to pay for it.
    09-11-08 09:06 AM
    LOL
    NO. It's exactly that kind of attitude that gets people into trouble. If he/she gets busted for pirating software, who do you think pays? Her/his parents since he/she is a minor. And, we ALL wind up paying more because developers have to build in silly locks to make sure that no one pirates their software again.
    09-11-08 09:31 AM
    There is an app that lets you BlackList numbers... I do not have a link and you have to pay for it...

I am sure a simple search can find it

09-11-08 09:35 AM
    I can do what I want with the internet and computer I pay for.

09-11-08 09:36 AM
    ***** I don't pay bills. I'm 17, don't answer questions just to spread your ignorance.

Hey, pipe down, It was meant as a joke, and being young you should know these things, guess you didn't catch on.. sorry... My Apologies.

NO. It's exactly that kind of attitude that gets people into trouble. If he/she gets busted for pirating software, who do you think pays? Her/his parents since he/she is a minor. And, we ALL wind up paying more because developers have to build in silly locks to make sure that no one pirates their software again.
    I do agree, if it's a paid app, pay for it.. Plain and simple......
    09-11-08 09:36 AM
    Its not stealing if I pay 50 a month for internet.

09-11-08 09:38 AM
    hmmm, kinda like saying "I pay $50 a month for my car so it's not stealing if I drive my car to the gas station, fill up and drive off without paying."

or am I missing something here... ?
    09-11-08 09:41 AM

The people that develop that software don't see that $50.00.......
    09-11-08 09:50 AM

LMAO!
    Ok this has to be the funniest thing i've read all WEEK!
    09-11-08 09:57 AM
    Hiiillllarious...
    09-11-08 09:58 AM
    They shouldn't put it out because someone is going to get it without paying them. Welcome to the real world where people use there internet to get their music. If you pay for a internet electricity and computer bill or fee USE IT!!!!

09-11-08 10:02 AM
    LMAO!
    Ok this has to be the funniest thing i've read all WEEK!
    heheh, i concur. over-privileged kids...tisk tisk
    09-11-08 10:02 AM

So you accuse yester of being ignorant near the top of the thread and yet you post this...
    09-11-08 10:05 AM
    I can do what I want with the internet and computer I pay for.
    Grow up! I would like to hear you say that in front of a judge when you are on trial for piracy

At least admit that you are stealing... and grow up, seriously. Also, didn't you say you were 17... I highly doubt you are paying for any of that internet connection. lol (so nice try)

Dish out the small amount of money for an application instead of asking all of us to help you pirate one. It will help support the developer!

You really need to get a grip on how things work. Software is not just developed for free... it takes skills, time and money!! And most people charge a fair amount for software, so buy it and support the developer so that they can bring us more apps in the future. Not everything is FREE... and you are not entitled to have everything for FREE!

So you accuse yester of being ignorant near the top of the thread and yet you post this...
    Exactly what I was thinking!! roflmao (And putting down other members for perfectly intelligent compliments never gets you anywhere... haha!)
    09-11-08 10:05 AM
    I will NOT get caught using my internet to its full potential. PROXY

09-11-08 10:08 AM
    This is the link for the app... BUY IT : Black & Whitelist - Communication & Internet BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

There is no way to pirate it... sorry! haha

And there are no free apps that do this, that I know of.
    09-11-08 10:08 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD