No harm in it...if someone happens to send a message u dont like or ur tired of them, its as simple as 1,2,3 DELETE! And presto change-o theyre gone! =)
    03-24-10 01:01 PM
    No harm in it...if someone happens to send a message u dont like or ur tired of them, its as simple as 1,2,3 DELETE! And presto change-o theyre gone! =)
    I agree with Mstiffany7. It's easy to delete people off your bbm. I have had to do it a few times because certain people can't take hints. Still hasn't stopped me from posting my code.
    03-24-10 03:41 PM
    Stop asking the same thing over and over. Did you not read Reed's post above? There's your answer.
    So what I need to remember is that crackberry is only for cool people that jump on you for your first mistake.
    03-24-10 06:18 PM
    So what I need to remember is that crackberry is only for cool people that jump on you for your first mistake.
    Hardly. It's a big community. You just have to take the good with the bad and
    sometimes just ignore people now and again.

Welcome to CrackBerry and never be afraid or let someone make you feel bad
    for asking a question.
    03-24-10 07:27 PM
    I used to post mine, and it might still be floaring around in one of my posts, but I took it down due to being overwhelmed with weeding out people, since a majority just wanted nudes or talking dirty. I have met some great people here on CB, though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-24-10 11:52 PM
    I don't see no harm so I give it out to who ever ask for it but I would still avoid posting them on forums for privacy reasons.
    03-25-10 12:54 AM
    most people have no issues but every now and then there's a thread in the site issues forum where a member (usually female) reports getting harassed after posting their pin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-25-10 05:23 AM
    No one has my pin. I don't BBM.
    03-25-10 05:46 AM
    Just a couple things that were missed in this thread;
    Ive heard that BB pin messages are one of the most secure (never been hacked)
    PINs arent just for BBM anymore
    I always get the "tilted head" look when I say "whats your PIN". Pin has usually been thought of as a password for a Mac card, or debit card.

Just my $.02
    03-25-10 07:06 AM
    Posting your PIN or giving it out requires the same common sense you would use for any personal interaction. I used to post it. Got too many requests at once, but freely give it out if people private message me and we establish some ground rules. If you meet any unsavory characters, you can delete forever.

And most of us have!
    03-25-10 11:17 AM
    i dont give mine out unless people ask for it in a pm. or its someone i personally know
    03-25-10 11:52 AM
    I don't because almost every time someone does IM me on BBM, it's a horny male looking for a hookup.
    03-25-10 06:03 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD