I am forwarding a non-BB email address to my personal BB push address (BIS account). This works really well. The only problem I have is that if people send me large attachments to my (non BB) address which are then forwarded to my BB, they receive an error message that the message could not be delivered due to size. The error message clearly states that this comes from the BlackBerry server, but people don't read and think that I never received the email (which I of course did on my regular mail server) and keep sending the same sh*** over and over until I tell them that in I fact received the oh so funny oversized jpegs of their dog or whatever. Yes, some people: not so bright. Oh well, is there any way to prevent the BB mail server to reply with this error message to the original sender?

Thanks.
    10-24-10 09:36 PM
    Can't be stopped. Only thing you can do is configure the BB to the original email address instead of forwarding from that address to the BB carrier address. Or if you can't do that than forward to a gmail account or something and configure the BB to check that account.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-24-10 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD