So trying to figure out if the Key2 LE will satisfy me. Is it much less of a phone then the Key2? I see the battery life difference, CPU, Memory, and keyboard differences. I think I would miss the capacitive keyboard but I never really got into flicking to complete words so I'm not sure an extra 300CAD is worth it to me.
    09-24-19 08:08 AM
    So trying to figure out if the Key2 LE will satisfy me. Is it much less of a phone then the Key2? I see the battery life difference, CPU, Memory, and keyboard differences. I think I would miss the capacitive keyboard but I never really got into flicking to complete words so I'm not sure an extra 300CAD is worth it to me.
    If you don’t truly use the capacitive functions as intended, then $300CAD, even $100CAD, sounds like it’s not really worth it. The only carrier sold Key2 version in the USA, by VZW, is the LE so I believe that shows where perceived demand or value exists.
    09-24-19 08:13 AM
    I use the Key2 LE atomic dual sim as my daily driver, and it does the job without any problems.
    Better tighter keyboard than the Key2 (I've tried it) IMHO, light, grippy back, and a battery that will last you till the next day. No problems with multiple apps open. Looks good despite the fake metal frame. It's all you need.

Value for money wise it's a no brainer.
    elfabio80 likes this.
    09-24-19 09:34 AM
    The only KEY2 that I consider better than the LE is the Red KEY2.

So yes, I fully recommend the LE.
    10-02-19 02:03 PM
    LE is a great device. Tighter keyboard than the KEY2 and light overall. If you don't need the capacitive keyboard then save your money and go with the LE.

The only downside for me was that I experienced a noticeable difference in performance as the KEY2 has 2 GB more in RAM. Some don't notice a difference, but I do with my type of usage.
    10-02-19 05:07 PM
    LE is a great device. Tighter keyboard than the KEY2
    Ever since the LE launched, it was the device I would recommend over the KEY2, for that exact reason.

But having now used two different Red KEY2's, I can safely say that I much prefer it over the LE, because it feels as it should have since launch.

I don't see myself using an LE right now anymore ...

But I'd really like to get my hands on a new build Black model from the UK which has the same keyboard improvements... Minus the red color
    10-02-19 08:41 PM