Guyz... I had been wanted to get the Z30 but hesitated for long due to the sealed battery.
    (I still can't figure why BB chooses to go this "seal the battery" route! Damn hate it... considering that depends on usage, or OS bugs, the frequency of charging will eventually bloats up the battery one day.)

So i went out today, looked at numbers of portable lithium battery devices. The more i look, the more my confidence on these products fades as there are quite some number of cheap makes, branded ones, as well as beefy expensive models... What're the grade of the kind of batteries used built in? How long can't it be used...

Then i remembered quite sometime back, in the local forum where i'm from, there were several reports brought up claiming that a particular model or 2 portable power banks made by ENERGIZER fried the pcb of some BB models.

Months had passed, and i think the complains of external power device frying up BB devices gets lesser and lesser. Probably the external device output circuits had improved?

Anyway... to play safe... i chosen one such external power bank without lithium battery, but NiMH powered.
    Erm... i know that we cannot compare NiMH to Lithium. So...is there anyway that there's a formula for me to calculate how big capacity the battery can be used to give full charge to Z30's 2880mah battery?

The battery pack's 2450mah/pc battery?
    [Powering]- About portable external battery source-img-20131109-00093.jpg
    [Powering]- About portable external battery source-img-20131109-00094.jpg
    or much beefier ones?
    11-09-13 09:55 AM
    Well, if you want to really 'play it safe', you might want to wait for:

BlackBerry Z30 external battery charger coming soon | CrackBerry.com
    11-09-13 10:18 AM
    12-30-13 12:39 AM