12-26-10 08:52 AM
35 12
tools
    4 gig micro sd, acendo fitness( my wife says im to skinny) rubberized battery door. and the best gift of all a whole lot of new pins for bb messenger. new friends
    01-06-08 01:14 PM
    I got a black iSkin for my 9780 - I always wanted to try one but never wanted to spend the money myself on it.

Also got a charging cradle for my 9800, and a new awesome case for my iPad - and then mostly things that are not tech related so no point in sharing that ;p
    12-25-10 11:41 AM
    Silver jawbone for me too... Such an improvement over my motorola crap headset

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I need to get a new bt, are the Jawbones that good? I've had a Moto H710 now I'm using for my Bold and its really ipssing me off lately lol.
    Back on topic, for Christmas, Santa brought my son a 16gb micro sd-card for his new Bold and I'm super picky about what I put on my Bold, so I'll shop with my Santa loot that I received

12-25-10 02:28 PM
    The wife put 3 craddles in my stocking! One for bedside, study and the office
    12-25-10 03:30 PM
    Way to bring this thread fron the dead! Lol

12-25-10 03:33 PM
    My girlfriend bought me a black Torch. I must be doing something right :-p
    Otterbox looks pretty cool, i might need to buy one

12-25-10 03:55 PM
    I used my sprint premiereship to buy my 9330 from spriny an otterbox case with holster and a car/home hybrid charger. Saved 25 percent.

12-25-10 04:20 PM
    Bought myself a new Jawbone II. No one else in my family even knows what that is-LOL.
    12-25-10 04:52 PM
    Nothing BB related for me this year....

Trust me though, I am fine with that. Spent enough dam money on stuff...and got plenty of other things.

I prefer my Berry naked anyway and an AC Charger charges it just fine. I keep it simple, lol!

12-26-10 08:34 AM
    Picked up the tether app when it was on sale the other day. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Might buy a 4gb mirco sd card today, not sure though.

12-26-10 08:52 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD