I have a Tour and an 8830.

Tour is CDMA set up to my US phone # and linked to BIS (BBM, email accounts). This phone will remain off when I'm in Australia. When I get back to the US, I want to turn on this phone and have everything operate normally.

8830 is unlocked, I'll get a SIM card in Australia (studying abroad there, getting a local phone #). I'd like to get all my email accounts and BBM contacts live on the 8830 without messing anything up on the Tour. So when I get a SIM there, from Vodafone, and I set up the email, can I link all the email accounts and BBM contacts that are on the Tour?

is this making sense?? It's kind of complicated. Obviously I'm new to the threads...however, I'm not new to my addiction to blackberrys!! Thanks for any help
    02-09-10 11:00 PM
    Answering your thread title, NO.

There is 2 ways to solve your problem though.

First, you can log onto your bis account and do a device switch by simply entering in the IMEI and PIN number. You can do this back and forth between devices that you want your emails to be active on.

The second alternative is set up two BIS account and add the same email on both account so both devices will receive the same emails at the same time. Keep in mind, every BB device will automatically get one BIS account.
    02-10-10 02:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD