may i need help,
    i have 2 blackberry devices, but i need to synchronize address book on both devices, is there any possible solution ?
    i am using microsoft outlook.

thanks for response.
    hrr
    06-23-08 04:38 AM
    Yes very possible using DM right? Yes you can do it. You need to use the switch devices button and it will work fine.
    06-23-08 04:48 AM
    I don't think he wants to switch it from one to the other threefive, I think he wants the same address book on each device.
    06-23-08 04:58 AM
    Ok gotcha yes it is still possible to do that also. It will ask you to switch pins # evverytime you sync. I have several devices and switch back and forth all the time never really a problem for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-08 05:07 AM
    Yes, this is possible. I do it all the time on my two BlackBerrys. DM needs a setup for both PINs and these may be the same or different (my Calendar setup is different on my backup phone, for instance).

I sync both phones to Outlook and I get the same data on all three devices (Outlook + 2 phones) afta double dose of synchronizing.

It works every time and is 100% reliable.

I have done this wth OS 4.2 and 4.5 as well as with DM 4.3 and 4.5.
    06-23-08 06:20 AM
    That is good to know, as I am planning on getting the new bold and still use my current BB 8800.
    06-23-08 06:41 AM
    hi, all
    thanks for your reply anyway.
    what i meant is that is it possible to synnchronize address book of two blackberry devices wirelessly (mail server is microsoft outlook, the solution might be using single outlook email account or different outlook account, but the address book should be synchronize on both devices).
    whatever possibilities if there is, i will try it.
    is there any suggestion ?

thanks
    harry.
    06-24-08 01:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD